3 Favorite Fashion Blogs

Monday, March 27, 2017

 
 
Last weekend was incredibly sunny here in Belgium and everybody was out on the plaza to soak in the sunshine and enjoy a glass of beer.
When the weather is not so nice, I´d like to stay in and browse through my favorite blogs on Bloglovin, get inspired by stylish photos, and simply recharge.
Today I want to share with you 3 of my favorite fashion blogs, which I follow on daily basis.
 
 

I adore the photography on Viva Luxury. Everything looks like editorial content, and it is just so pleasant to scroll through these amazing photos and to get some outfit ideas!

 
 
I love the outfits on Not Jess Fashion. She has her own way to interpret what fashion is and I totally love her style combinations!
 
 
 
Wendy´s Lookbook is also one of my favorite fashion blogs. Wendy likes to mix and match different pieces to create contrast and gives tips on how to wear one item in two ways!
 
 
Hope you enjoy these fashion blogs as much as I do and thank you for stopping by!
 
xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram