Morgan De Toi

Tuesday, December 01, 2015








I was pretty much instantly hooked on Morgan De Toi while looking for winter clothes last year.
In the beginning of last winter, I was looking for a practical yet fashionable winter jacket and wondered into the store of Morgan in Lille, France. 
Besides this furry jacket in the picture, I have another Morgan jacket that looks amazing and definitely cozy!
I love how Morgan´s designs combine chic and sexy in all of their unique pieces.
Morgan conveys its clear message that a fashionable girl can look sophisticated and a little flirty at the same time. 
Needless to say, I already filled up my wardrobe with their tops, dresses, and jackets since then. 
Here are a few similar jackets to what I wore in the pictures, #in black, #in gray, & #in burgundy.

Last weekend, Lille was having a "Black Friday Sale" surprisingly. 
With Christmas season approaching, I absolutely did not want to miss out on any sale and dragged W along for the treasure hunt. 
It wasn´t a huge sale comparing to what usually happens in the U.S., but with decent discounts ranging from 20% to 30% maximum.
The central plaza was already decorated with a tall Christmas tree & a Ferris wheel. :)
The inviting atmosphere was filled with holiday vibe and warmth among families. 
To celebrate this holiday season, I already went to Starbucks for their Christmas red cup & holiday drinks. 
Cheers ;)

<3








You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Nice coat! I love the shiny leather texture that makes a typical black coat much more stylish!

    Julia || Closet de Jules || Recent Post - J.Crew Icon Trench Coat in Wool Cashmere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I fell in love with the texture as soon as I saw it in the store. :)

      Delete
  2. Such an amazing tree! Wanna follow each other? Let me know! (: ♡

    Have a nice day xx Love from Slovakia ~
    ♡ ESTÉE LAUDER ♡

    ReplyDelete

Instagram