Oversized Chic

Monday, November 09, 2015


  







 Bonjour! Happy Monday! 
Last weekend W & I went to the cinema for Spectre. 
The cinema is called Kinepolis and it is located right next to Atomium. 
And of course we took advantage of the nice views before the movie started. 
Isn´t Atomium so beautiful when it was lit up at night? :)
Thankfully it wasn´t super cold last weekend, so I could pull it off with just a leather jacket and this super comfortable oversized scarf. 
I have to say this scarf is extremely comfortable and can be styled with anything easily.
Since mine is black & white, I just paired my outfit with the same color scheme. 
I have a feeling that I will be wearing this scarf the whole winter because it is just so cozy!

With Winter temperature slowly approaching, I bought a few books on Amazon trying to maintain my motivation during upcoming cold days. 
If you are looking for some good reads, below might be some good choices. 
Cheers!


    





Shop Oversized Scarfs: 

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Such a great look! I am loving the scarf! Have a lovely day!

    Mariam | www.thepetitebijou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scarf is so lovely and looks amazingly cozy! Such a classy casual look.

    Emily
    www.threadsandblooms.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Please stop by my blog for my latest post!

    Olia | www.loveolia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Please stop by my blog for my latest post!

    Olia | www.loveolia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rockin the oversized scarf! I'm obsessed with oversized scarves as it's classy and keeps you very warm :)

    http://www.piecesofmei.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my first time trying it and I am totally in love! <3

      Delete
  6. You're so pretty! Great post.

    xx,
    Sarah
    www.fashioncatapult.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram