Fall Lookbook

Monday, November 16, 2015


The past few days have been pretty busy for me since it was the start of my ongoing French course plus the fact that I will be going home in about a month (YA!).
My holiday preparation includes restaurant reservations (check!), extra gym sessions per week (to tolerate holiday eating disorder. check!), and buying Christmas presents (ongoing)...etc.
It is amazing that I always have this crave of Taiwanese food when I am abroad. 
With that, going to the gym more often is definitely necessary. haha

The Fall temperature this year is relatively warm in comparison to the same month last year in Belgium.
It is still around 10 to 15 degrees here right now, while Taiwan is still swinging around mid-20 degrees. 
Reading the weather forecast, it looks like Winter temperature might be slowly approaching.

Before that, I´d like to share a review of all my Fall outfit inspirations. 
Don´t forget to let me know in the comment section which one is your favorite. ;)
xo











You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Amazing post dear! Have a nice day:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/11/stripes-design-with-caseapp.html#more

    ReplyDelete

Instagram