Layers in Style

Friday, October 30, 2015










Happy Friday! 
Hope everyone had an action packed week and ready to start a relaxing weekend.
Unfortunately I caught a flu last week, so a whole week was spent on resting and recovering.
The flu reminded me to take care of my health and value the importance of exercising regularly.
Nowadays I tend to find excuses not to go to the gym when the time comes.
However, if one wants to achieve something, one will and shall make time for it.
This is a remark for myself and for everyone who might be procrastinating workout routines and all other important tasks. ;)

Today´s quote: 
One day you will wake up and there won´t be time to do the things you always wanted.
 - by Paulo Coelho


While shopping in Lille the other day, I found this two-in-one sweater & shirt at Morgan and thought it is the perfect piece for late Fall and early Winter work outfit. 
Since the sweater is just one piece, I do not feel the suffocation of squeezing in a shirt underneath a fitted sweater. 
The texture feels extremely comfortable and the cut matches my body shape perfectly at the same time!
Moreover, I am also in love with its ease of pairing plus multiple layers.
Just simply throw on a pair of jeans and I am all set!

What are your new findings for your Fall/Winter collection? 
I´d love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below. :)
Have a nice weekend & Happy Halloween! <3




Shop the Look:

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. great pics dear =)
    have a nice day!
    kisses Blamod
    http://blamod.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look! Kisses from Menorca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look! Kisses from Menorca!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never go wrong with nearly an "all-black" look! Super cute street too! x

    www.hollydays.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very chic pairing, you can never go wrong with black and white! I hope you're having a great day and start to your week, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so casual chic!!
    Kisses from Spain!

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    WEARING DREAM DRESSES IN PARIS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks! I got it from Stella & Dot. :)

      Delete

Instagram