Snow White Poncho

Tuesday, September 29, 2015




 












Last weekend W and I took a little road trip to Frankfurt, Germany.
We drove four hours for the Frankfurt Motor Show and met up with a good friend of mine in the evening.

Frankfurt is amazingly developed with its financial district.
For one second, I felt like I was back to Taipei City Hall where the Taipei financial center is.
We fully indulged ourselves among skyscrapers and countless modern architectures.
We also picked the right weekend filled with sun and high temperature to travel. 

Before hitting the road back, we went for a buffet brunch at Skyline Plaza mall on Sunday.
The restaurant is located on the roof top of the mall wrapped with full size glass windows and skyline garden on the outside. 
I figured the weather would be nice and it was a great opportunity to introduce the white poncho for Fall.
My poncho was the perfect choice for a brunch Sunday morning, comfortable yet stylish.
I was not only embraced by the sunshine, but also my warm cozy poncho.

Our short trip to Frankfurt was eventful and delicious. 
Not to mention how good it was to see an old friend.
Hope everyone all had a fabulous weekend!



Shop the Look:










You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Nice pics! You look so cute!

    http://martasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a Beatiful post. And needless to say, you looked absolutely chic on the trip... love how everything came together :) hugs xx
    http://www.aimiesclosetclassified.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute poncho =) love how you styled it
    -mc
    http://www.looksbymc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the poncho really pulled the outfit together!! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Please stop by my blog for my latest post!

    Olia | www.loveolia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, this poncho is the cutest. Such a great piece for fall. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xx

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute look dear... very nice..
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pictures!! You look Gorgeous!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete

Instagram