Back to Kanwa

Monday, August 31, 2015








It´s been the longest time that I am postponing my haircut.
Finally found some time and took the Friday afternoon off
My short yet sunny Friday afternoon contributed to meeting with a friend and
a haircut appointment at Kanwa Salon. 


Just shortly before this, I had a terrifying experience at another hair salon in Brussels. 
As booking my appointment, I was totally convinced it would be a decent hair salon since it is right on Avenue Louise (think Avenue des Champs-Élysées in Paris).
Little did I know, not only this so called "hair salon" was just a room at the back of a cosmetic store, but also my "hair dresser" picked up a shaver and try to trim my hair! 
I only let the hair dresser trim the bare minimum while smiling and saying 
"I just want to grow it out". 
Then grabbed my purse and ran out of there as fast as I could!


Last Friday I came out of Kanwa Salon safe and sound. 
The service and ambiance were as excellent as expected. 
At the end, my hair dresser proposed to put on some curls and the result was very satisfying.
After the lesson learned, I will only stick to the salon I know from now on. No more bad surprises!
Besides hair services, Kanwa also offers nail and facial care.
The new website has just been launched with new online booking feature for their
 one stop beauty treatment all in one click. :)



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Rue d´Arenberg 10, Bruxelles 1000
Tel: 02/502.05.22





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That experience sounds horrifying! Your hair came out looking great in the end though!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Instagram