White & Berry

Sunday, July 26, 2015











There are so many ways of pairing this gorgeous white crop top.
I found this berry midi skirt in my wardrobe and thought they would go well together!
Love this white & berry color combination.
Next time I would love to try it with a maxi skirt or jeggings. :)

Nowadays I am thinking about buying a keyboard to brush up my piano skills again.
I used to love playing piano, but it was difficult to continue once I started moving around.
But anyways, it is never to late to begin or restart a hobby, right? :) 

<3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Shop the Look:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This look is quite chic.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram