Office Lady

Wednesday, July 01, 2015












Feeling very motivated and in the mood for something inspirational:

“A year from now you may wish you had started today.”
– Karen Lamb


I like to "suit up" to go to work every day because it not only puts me in the "work mood" 
but also reminds me that I have goals to achieve during the 8 hours.
With the summer season, the grey blazer makes the formal look less heavy
 along with light washed jeans.
H&M offers a wide selection of formal apparels for women with affordable prices.
I purchased many outfits there to mix and match just for office wear.

Do you have a goal in mind which you wish to achieve by end of the year?
If so, suit up and start it today! 
Time won´t wait for you by the end of the day.

If you are encountering something frustrating, don´t forget below:
- Always believe something wonderful is about to happen -
Obstacles will finally be replaced by the fruit of success!

Wish you start the first step today of something you hope to accomplish one day.
xo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blazer: H&M
White Tube Top: H&M
Jeans: H&M
Purse; H&M
Black Heels: H&M
Statement Necklace: Stella&Dot


<3

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Wow! Beautiful post my dear!!! This is my new post http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2015/06/incity.html Welcome! )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the statement necklace, looks so good with the outfit. I really need to buy some more blazers, I only have black ones! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blazer with statement necklace is my favorite! xo

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! Hope you'll stop by for my latest post!!

    Olia | www.loveolia.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram