A Midsummer Afternoon´s Dream

Thursday, July 23, 2015










This floral bodycon dress plus the park at Mont des Arts in Brussels look pretty dreamy together.
This park is near the Grand Place, so many tourists frequent in this area in Brussels.

It was the National Day in Belgium this Tuesday.
Many people bridged the gap and took Monday off including me. 
Four-day weekend felt refreshing and energizing.
I spent my weekend hanging out, shopping, and reading online about things that interest me.
I think we all need a short break or holiday to recharge again. 
No plans, no stress, just do whatever comes to your mind.

I love this floral bodycon dress because it can be perfect as an office outfit or for special occasions.
Also love my cutout leather heels for the visual effect. 
I generally choose black purses for easy pairing, but I love this color block piece as well.
  
I recently discovered my love for midi skirts/dresses. 
I have never tried this length before, but I am very satisfied with the result.
What do you think about midi length skirts & dresses?
Don´t they look beautiful and elegant? :)

<3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Shop the Look:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Instagram