Little Black Dress

Monday, June 08, 2015








I simply can´t resist little black dress.
The number of black dresses in my wardrobe says it all.
They are just so easy to mix and match. You can dress it up or down, but it can never go wrong.
I especially love this piece with details around the neck. <3

Here are some cute LBD for under $50.
I just can not pull myself away from dresses with back details. They have that "WOW" effect when you turn around. Aren´t they super fun to wear in summer? :)

1. Simple & Classic LBD - Great for everyday, pair it with a jean jacket for the casual look.
2. Off the Shoulder LBD - Perfect for special occasion, date night, birthday girl, or dinner gathering.
3. Lace Neck Details LBD - Going for that boohoo girl look.
4. "Wow" Back Details LBD - Super cute for summer outdoor cocktail parties
5. Slit Front LBD - Fancy! Good for a semi-formal occasion.
6. Cross Over LBD - Such a fun piece. I´d wear it for a girls night out.  


There are many kinds and I love all of them! Which one is your favorite?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Little Black Dress: Boohoo.com
Wedges: Guess


P.S. Follow me on "Periscope" - Simply search Lucy Lai

<3

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Instagram