Blue Trench

Friday, May 15, 2015



 
 

 
 

Valenciennes, France 

I usually go to Valenciennes or Lille in France for shopping because they have Sephora. 
Just love how the city still preserved those historical buildings. 
It has an image when the modern meets the history that kind of feeling. 
I prefer blue trench coat for easy pairing. Somehow darker color coats just look better on me. 


There was a funny thing happened on my way to work lately. 
I usually stopped at Panos, a bakery chain in Belgium, for breakfast. 
In the beginning, I had to utilize my very limited French to get a croissant. 
So I was only able to raise one finger to express the quantity and say "croissant" at the cashier lady. 
Nowadays I'm slightly improving with constructive sentence like "one croissant, please" and occasionally threw in "have a nice day" in French. 
The cashier lady noticed it and she started to cross sell drinks to me, "do you want something to drink?" 
And I politely answered with a smile "Non, merci." :) 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trench Coat: Viso
Skinny Jeans: H&M
Black Booties: H&M
Purse: H&M

<3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram