Kanwa Salon Brussels

Friday, March 20, 2015


It was more than 4 months since my last haircut. I had been so busy to pay a visit to a salon especially in a new city. 
Luckily I found Kanwa Salon which is located right next to my work. 
In a sunny and relaxing Friday afternoon, here I arrived at Kanwa in the heart of Brussels.



The salon was filled with a warm and freindly atmosphere. Hairdressers were greeting me with "Bonjour" as soon as I stepped in. 
Don't worry, if you are like me who can only say "Bonjour" and "Au revoir", all staff at Kanwa can communicate in English without problems. This is one of the reasons why I decided to pick a salon in Brussels due to language constraints.




My hairdresser, the salon manager, kindly offered drinks and chocolates as soon as she sat me down. 
I had to say I was really embarrassed at first showing my long, dry, and 4-month uncut hair. Even the boy who was washing my hair had a hard time drying it. Though I must compliment on their extremely comfortable massaging chair. It brought the pempering salon experience to the next level.
But soon after the salon manager wiggled her magic wand aka the scissor, my hair was instantly more in shape without those dry ends.
The whole process onky took about 1 hour. Credits to Kanwa on efficient and their customer service.
the salon manager was also very cooperative when I asked for pictures. At the end she got enthusiast and even took one more picture on the side and another one at the back. 










The price was also fair since they are on promotion. One can expect to pay around 20~60 Euro depending on the length of hair.
Spring is here. Don't forget to change your outfits but also to get a new haircut! ;)



Kanwa Salon Brussels
www.kanwa-beauty.be

 Rue d'Arenberg 10, Brussels, Belgium
02/5020522




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram