Busy Busy Busy

Friday, March 27, 2015



This week has been a super busy week for me with a pile of work accumulated from the previous week due to the funeral, tight deadline of visa application, and business trip planning. To top it off, the moody Belgian train decided to cancel numerous schedules at the very last minute. 
I have never seen the train station being this crowded full of desperate people trying to catch a train home. 
On the other hand, I am sort of stressed out with the China visa application since the consular office only accept applicants to be personally present for non-Belgian passport holders. Originally I thought I can hand over the hard work to our visa agency. After all I will have to go by myself first thing tomorrow morning, crossing my fingers and hoping everything will be fine. 
Especially if the business trip is successfully arranged, I will get to stop by Taiwan on my way back from Singapore and China. It will be a nice one week home to visit friends and family. 
Because of the busy schedule, the trace of appearing black eyes on my face started to become noticeable plus emerging pimples. First thing tomorrow after getting work is definitely buying a bottle of Clinique eye cream. 
Since last week I have been postponing my gym session as well. Definitely need to prioritize the gym schedule at least once a week plus yoga. 
In the middle of my 20s, there's nothing more important than taking care of my skin and health. 
Hope everyone will still remember to take care of their health on top of their busy schedules. 
At the end of the day, we still need health in order to enjoy our wealth. 

Bisou, 
Lucia








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram