The Art of Decision Making

Wednesday, August 14, 2013



Often time I faced important decisions needed to be made in life. I found myself would try to ask everyone else's opinion on the particular situation. Seeing things from different sets of eyes are important, otherwise it will be too subjective just from one point of view. Though after all I am the only person who would know how the decision would make me feel differently or how it would influence my life and the future. At the end, I will be the one who has to live with it and go through the result. Other people might have given me their honest opinions, but they might not weight the outcome the same as I do. After all I am the only person who know what matters the most. Thus, knowing what I want and what I like are crucial in order to make the right choice. But it can't be perfect every time. Even if unfortunately I do make the decision which I regret about later on, as long as I discover the truth early and get back on the right path,I will still have a precious learning experience. Either way, life is about experimenting and finding out about myself. As long as I eventually get my answers, all the process will be worth it at the end.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram