Life. Surprises. Chances.

Monday, July 01, 2013



Life always surprises me at the place where I am least expecting it.

Life is also about taking chances. If I do not take the opportunity right now, it might not come around again in life. 

Life is not only about destination, but also what you experience and who you spend it with along the way. 

So I do not want to be afraid to fail or take the chance because I know whether the result is satisfying or not, I will already have the irreplaceable memory. 

There are many things I want in life, including career...and all that serious stuff. But I'm certain that I can get all I want and where I want to be at the end of the day. It is just the question if I enjoy getting there. 

Therefore, take chances. Go explore the world. And don't be afraid.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram