2013 Goals! Kick off a great year!

Sunday, January 06, 2013

Time flies! It's already 2013.
Looking back at my 2012, it wasn't too bad. I got a job at the bank, got No.1 sales record, and moved back to Taiwan with all the blessing from my friends. 
Now it is important to set up goals for the upcoming year, so no time will be wasted. 
Here it goes, 

1. Study and pass all the tests for financial licenses
2. Get a job at the bank, again 
3. Get a second job
     - A part-time yoga teacher 
     - A part-time model 
4. Start multiple saving accounts for multiple purposes
     - Living expenses 
     - Emergency funds 
     - Traveling funds 
     - Education funds for learning German
     - Down payment for buying a house 
     - Investment funds
5. Keep reading more books and magazines for investment and financial banking 
6. Get in shape, be healthy 
     - Yoga
     - Running with my dog 
7. Keep writing my blog 
8. Pray every week, do good things, help other people, donate part of my earnings 
9. Start a new hobby in my spare time
    - Dancing 
    - Photography 
    - Learn a new computer software, ex: Photoshop 
10. Travel to new places in Taiwan, try all the good food, take all the pictures, and blog about       them.

Alright! That's all! It's going to be a great year! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram