Tianmu Tianmu

Friday, December 21, 2012

Today's music: Hide & Seek 
http://grooveshark.com/s/Hide+and+Seek/27UvGB?src=5
(The techno version is pretty good, too.)

Soon I will be turning 23 years old...
Now looking back, I found that sometimes I was so certain that's the thing or life I want at the moment....sometimes I would change my mind later on.
So what is it that I really want or pursue? Maybe a lifestyle...maybe a certain kind of job...
Although there are many things changing constantly, there is one thing I am for sure that it will not change. 
That is, traveling. 
No matter what I do or how I live in the future, I know I will always be traveling around the world, tasting amazing food that I've never tasted before, meeting all kinds of people, and having surprises every time when I travel. 
Tianmu, Taipei is still as artistic as I remember five years ago. 
You can find hidden cute little cafes locating in small allies. 
The mountain and some famous hot spring spots are just ten to twenty minutes away from Tianmu. 
People who want to get away from the city often time just drive up to the mountain, find a nice cafe, and sit there relaxing for the entire afternoon. 
Asia is really crowded....It's nice to get away from the people once in a while....

I will open a cute little cafe in Tianmu as well once I retire...
There wil be all kinds of people frequent my cafe...
Sipping on a cup of tea and listening to music... 






The famous taiwan gold-rain tree on the both side of Zhongcheng Rd in the center of Tianmu in Fall... 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram